Certification and attestation services in Delhi, One of the most meticulous & vital services of professional is the issuance of certificates to their clients needed for several purposes under different laws, rules & regulations. Broadly, businesses require certificates based upon nature of the entity, the events being pleased by them under the law, any financial arrangement with banks or the financial institutions, getting benefit & various deductions to under different statues and periodical compliances of applicable rules & regulations. We at MAG, provide certification and attestation services for all those purposes as required by the clients.
Generally, the following types of certificates are required to take on business activities in India:
- Certificates on the support of accounts and annual financial statements
- Certificates for maintaining statutory records under Companies Act, 2013 and other laws as applicable
- Certification for statutory liabilities
- Certification of Fare Valuation of Shares of Companies for the purpose of mergers and acquisitions or demergers, Buy-back of shares, Allotment and transfer of shares
- Certification for remittances abroad by an Indian resident to foreign entities outside India u/s 195 of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Net worth Certificates required for Bank finances, furnishing of Bank guarantees and issuance of Visa by Embassies
- Tax Residency Certificate (TRC) required to claim relief under the applicable DTAAs.
- Certification of arm's length price u/ 92 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Utilization certificates of various grants being discharge by Govt. of India to NGO's, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, and charitable organizations.
- Certificates for claiming various deductions & exemption under various rules & regulation
- Certificates under the Income-Tax laws for various registrations, exemptions, deductions, etc
- Certificates related to Transfer Pricing
- Certification for various matters under GST Law
- Certification under other Indirect Tax Laws
- Certification under Exchange Control legislation for imports, remittances, ECB, DGFT, EOU, etc
- Certification for claiming GST refunds
- Certification for investment in plant and machinery by MSMEs
Attestation Service is a consulting service in which a practitioner expresses a conclusion about the reliability of a written statement. Every individual or business entity requires attestation on various documents from a Chartered Accountant as per the specified rules and regulations of different laws in India.
There are broadly three types of attestation services regarding the financial statements of an entity: compilation, review and audit.
Often a small business cannot afford an accounting staff. So, it outsources the task of preparing its financial statements to a practitioner. When a CA prepares these statements, it is called a compilation. A small business often uses compilation services when it wants to demonstrate that the company engaged a CA in the preparation of its financial statements.
The next level of scrutiny is called a review. It is similar to a proper financial audit, but it is very narrower in scope.
Reviews are usually intended for lenders and other outside parties to receive a limited assurance on the completeness & accuracy of the financial statements.
An audit is used to provide creditors, investors and other users with reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements of a company are free from material misstatements. The auditor’s opinion that many companies hope to achieve is an “unmodified
” or a “clean” opinion.
In addition to the auditor’s engagement, the business entity tends to be more involved in an audit by:
* preparing the financial statements for the auditor to review,
* providing footnotes and required disclosures to the financial statements,
* providing evidence to support the underlying transactions that comprise the financial statements,
* having documented accounting policies and procedures and
* answering any questions, the auditor may have.
What MAG Offers?
We undertake assignments of certification work assignments across different sectors of the industries. We are actively involved in all certification works as per clients needs. We value ourselves on practical, ethical and expert access to all certification attestation services in Delhi.
Our sole purpose is to serve in the best interests of our client, giving the best opinion, avoiding conflicts of interest and working with responsibilities at all times with the esteemed profession & tax authorities with professional ethics.
If you want assistance in certification and attestation matters, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our experienced professionals will help you get various certificates and attestations faster and hassle-free.