If you are a taxpayer and turnover of your business or total receipts from any profession exceeds limits as prescribed by The Income Tax Act, in any previous year then, you are obligated to get your books of accounts audited by an Independent Chartered Accountant
. The Tax Audit report shall be prepared as per Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The due date for the submission of the Tax Audit report is 30th September of Assessment Year.
The entire procedure of the tax audit is to ensure that the Income Tax compliances
& other relevant laws are appropriately being adhered.
A tax audit endeavours to verify the books of accounts of the assessee to ensure that the compliances mandated by the Income Tax Law are adequately obeyed.
Thus, following the prevailing laws and statutes, we conduct the tax audit and make the relevant disclosures in the specified formats. Our Tax Audit team is well-experienced and qualified to handle Tax Audit systematically in a time-bound manner.
Who is mandatorily subject to the Tax Audit?
Section 44AB of Income Tax Act, 1961 states that certain persons are carrying on the business or profession, have to get their books of accounts audited by a practising Chartered Accountant
In case of any business, if the total amount of sales, turnover or the gross receipts exceed(s) Rs. 1 crore in any previous year.
Provided that if the aggregate of all receipts & payments in cash during the previous year does not exceed 5% of such receipts & payments. The limit of "Rs. 1 crore" will be substituted by "Rs.5 crore". The revised limits of 5 crore are applicable from Assessment Year 2021-22.
In the case of the profession, if the gross receipts in business exceed Rs. 50 lakhs in any previous year;
Aforesaid are imperatively and compulsorily required to get their books of accounts audited by a Chartered Accountant.
Apart from this, under particular circumstances, even if the turnover is less than the above-specified limits, the books of accounts have to get audited by a practising CA.
The applicable entities have to get their books of accounts audited by a CA before the date specified and furnish the report of such audit.
How Can Tax Audit Be Beneficial for Your Organization?
Apart from the fact that tax audit will save your business from legal compliances and penalties. It also has various benefits that can drive your organization upwards & serve your business in diversified ways, such as:
- Government authorities accept audited statements as true & fair for the purpose of taxation. It will help you in getting loans and licences for your organization.
- Adds reliability to your organization for customers, suppliers, investors, employees & tax authorities. It raises the trustworthiness of the organization.
- It will reduce the chances of fraudulent activities in your organization.
- We, Manish Anil Gupta & co, will give you concrete suggestions regarding improvements of business based on findings in your records.
Penalty for non-filing or delay in filing tax audit report
The least of following may be levied as a penalty:-
- 0.5% of the total sales, gross receipts or turnover.
- Rs. 1,50,000.
But you don't need to bother about penalties. Because we, Manish Anil Gupta & Company are here to care for your business with the timely compliances.
Why us – Manish Anil Gupta & Co.?
- We, here at, Manish Anil Gupta & Co. have rich & years of experience in this field and have served a diverse clientele from individual taxpayers to conglomerates; the firm's audit practises grown continuously and continues to be one of the notable areas of our specialization. We are one of the best tax audit consultants in Delhi. We ensure to take a constructive approach to our audits and have designed our audit procedure to comply with the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- While planning, we ensure to mandate a process which side steps any surprises or uncomfortable situations by actually managing issues upfront rather than while performing the audit.
- Our Expert & Experienced tax team will give concrete suggestions regarding the improvements of business based on their findings in the record.
- We are committed to protect your business from any legal consequences & penalties.
- Our Audit Methodology is based on Auditing Standards and guidance notes issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) which are converged with International Auditing Standards.
- We firmly believe in performing the audits efficiently, with minimum disruption, and our expertise allows us to accomplish this. We are the best audit firm in West Delhi.
- We, focus on providing the crucial insights that you and your respective stakeholders can use for accurate and resourceful reporting.
- Our audit approach is pragmatic and logical, relying on a risk-based audit methodology, built on comprehensive planning and client input, and is amply supported by the latest technology and tools. Our audit team delivers credibility to your financial statements and reports, assures the director, and insights to your leadership to enhance systems while managing risk.
If you are looking for an experienced tax audit firm in Delhi
, Manish Anil Gupta & Co. can meet your expectations. We are situated in West Delhi; if you are seeking for Income Tax Audit in Delhi
, you can reach out to us at email@example.com